Is it a Migraine?
Migraines are more common than many people think. Migraine headaches often go undiagnosed. This short quiz is intended to give you a general indication as to whether you may have migraines. Only your doctor can give you an accurate diagnosis. This survey is not intended to replace professional medical care.
Can you answer 'yes' to any of these questions?
1. Are your headaches located on one side of your head?
2. Do you feel nauseous or sick to your stomach before or during your headaches?
3. Are you more sensitive to lights and sounds before or during your headaches?
4. Do you experience visual disturbances (zig-zags, starbursts, blurred vision, etc.) before or during your headaches?
5. Neck pain before or after your headaches?
6. Pins and needles sensations in an arm or leg?
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? The more 'yes' answers you have the more likely it is that you suffer from migraine.