We are happy to offer our customers free shipping on all orders to U.S. addresses. Our free shipping option typically takes between 5-7 business days. We also offer expedited shipping for $5.99 per order. This option takes 2-3 business days.
Canadian orders over $49 qualify for free shipping. Orders under $49 pay actual shipping costs, calculated at checkout. Customers are responsible for any import duties collected by the Canadian government.
We are always looking for effective ways to make our products available more widely. In addition to the U.S. and Canada we also currently ship to to the following countries:
Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Netherlands, Oman, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. We hope to add more countries soon.
IMPORTANT international order information. Please read:
- International orders ship via UPS and customers pay actual UPS shipping costs.
- Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected by the destination country. Customers are responsible to pay any applicable import duties.
All prices are shown in U.S. dollars ($USD). The item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges.
- When placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Delivery times vary, but are usually 5-10 business days.
- Please note: Some countries have restrictions on the import of nutritional supplements. These rarely apply to our Migraine Sticks and Nausea Relief inhalers, but may apply to Migrastil Migraine Relief capsules. We suggest international customers only order Migraine Sticks and Nausea Relief inhalers, but not Migrastil capsules unless they are sure of their country's import rules.
If you live in a country to which we do not currently ship, we suggest using a forwarding service as an easy and cost-effective way to place your order.
The two services we suggest are MyUS.com and Shop&Ship (Aramex).
When you set up an account with one of these services, they will give you their U.S. address. Simply use this U.S. address when you place your order on our website. Your order will be shipped to MyUS or Shop&Ship and they will forward it to you.