Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.Migrastil.com keeps track of non-personally identifiable information such as the IP address of the user’s computer, time of access, browser type and files downloaded to gather usage statistics for its web site. IP addresses are not associated with other information about a user, but only indicate general visitor navigation patterns. Migrastil.com website has embedded tags that allow some third party entities such asGoogle Analytics to collect non-personally identifiable usage statistics.
- does not collect personal information through our website other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis or open source clause. Images are not collected and will not be used for any purpose. You must be 18 years of age to make any contractual purchase/s of this web property without the expressed or implied permission from Migrastil.com owners/operators, representatives and or agents, thereof. Additionally, if your state provide you be greater than 18 years of age, you must adhere to all laws of your governing state of residency.
Submission and Processing of Information
When you sign up to the Website and/or the Service, Migrastil.com may ask you for certain personally identifiable information. This personally identifiable information may include information that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number ("Personal Information.")
If a User elects to subscribe for the Service or access one of our other fee-based services, the Personal Information of that User may also include certain financial information such as debit or credit card information provided by that User. By making a purchase, or engaging in any other kind of activity or transaction that uses financial information on the Website, you consent to our providing your financial information to our service providers and to such third parties as we determine necessary to support and process your activities and transactions, as well as to your debit or credit card issuer for their purposes.
These third parties may include the debit/credit card companies, data processing companies and banking institutions used to process and support your transaction or activity.
Additionally, the Website automatically collects anonymous information about Users. For example, the Website automatically gathers a User's Internet Protocol address, which Internet Service Provider the User utilizes, statistics about how Users navigate through and use the Website, and information gathered through the use of a device known as a "cookie."
Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize the website according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches; and
- To recognize you when you return to our website.
The Company also compiles statistics that track the usage of the website. These statistics are used for internal purposes only and contain no Personal Information.
Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. Migrastil.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. It is the User's responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that they are acceptable prior to use. A link does not constitute an endorsement of the content, viewpoint or accuracy of such websites.
If you have used the Website before, it is possible that Migrastil.com has data about you already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities. If you are an existing customer, Migrastil.com will continue to keep you informed unless you revoke your consent via the procedures set forth below.
If you are a new customer, Migrastil.com will give you the choice (for example, once you have subscribed or signed up) whether or not you want to receive emails regarding future offers, events and new services or related activities. Migrastil.com will not bombard you with emails, but Migrastil.com, with your consent, would like to keep you informed of any developments on the Website.
If you have consented to receive such information, you may always revoke that consent at any time by changing your settings at the Website or exercising the "unsubscribe" option in any emails you get from us or from our marketing partners.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
Transmission of data and information via the Website is not a secure or encrypted transmission method for sending your Personal Information, unless otherwise indicated on the Website. Accordingly, your attention is drawn to the fact that any information and personal data carried over the Internet is not secure. Personal Information may be intercepted, lost, redirected, corrupted, changed and accessed by other people. Nevertheless, Migrastil.com is committed to using all reasonable efforts to protect Personal Information collected through the Website against unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Consequently, we limit employees' access to Personal Information collected through the Website to only those employees who need access to the information in the performance of their official duties.
Employees who have access to this information are required to follow appropriate procedures in connection with any disclosures of Personal Information. The Company protects any debit or credit card information provided by the User by revealing only the last four digits of a User's debit/credit card number when confirming a subscription or order, but is required to transmit the entire debit/credit card number to its debit/credit card processor during processing.
In addition, we set strict security standards to prevent any unauthorized access to your Personal Information once we have received it and wherever possible we will use adequate security software and working procedures to ensure the security of your personal data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of Personal Information, we have employed physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect online. These measures include limiting the number of people who have physical access to Migrastil.com 'database servers, as well as electronic security systems and password protections which guard against unauthorized access.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to any consumer of our group, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties if you have consented to such disclosure. In addition, we may disclose or provide access to your Personal Information to third parties without your consent:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Migrastil.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers will, in most instances, be one of the transferred assets;
- if we ask a third party to carry out data analysis, cleansing and/or market research on our behalf;
- for the purpose of validating the identity of the user and/or conducting background checks; or
- if we have a good faith belief that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (such as in connection with a law enforcement request, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process), or in order to enforce or apply our terms of service or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Migrastil.com , our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. The sharing of information is subject laws and penalties of each and every jurisdiction.
Changes to Personal Information
It is both in our interest and yours to store and process accurate Personal Information. If the Personal Information we hold about you is inaccurate in any way, where appropriate, you may have your Personal Information corrected by us on request. Please contact us to update any of your Personal Information by addressing our customer support team.
Children's Online Privacy
- respects parents and guardians who have control over what information is collected from their children online and how such information is or may be used. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA") imposes restrictions on commercial websites, including ours. It is our policy to be compliant with the requirements of COPPA and not to solicit or collect information about or from children age 13 and under.
Beyond the requirements of COPPA, we require that individuals be age 18 or over to register as a consumer of the Service and thus it is our policy not to solicit or collect information about or from anyone under the age of 18. Users are cautioned, however, that absent a clear indication an online communication has been submitted by a person under age 18, the collection of Personal Information submitted to the Website will be treated as though it was submitted by an adult, and may, unless exempted from access by federal or state law, be subject to public access.
In the event that Migrastil.com receives an online communication clearly indicating that it has been submitted by a person under the age of 18, under no circumstances will any Personal Information be published on the Website, be used for a purpose not intended by its sender or shared with third parties.
If you would like more information about COPPA, please visit the Federal Trade Commission's official COPPA page at www.ftc.gov.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
- - To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- - To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- - To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- - To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- - To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Ads appearing on our site may be delivered to Users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile non personal identification information about you or others who use your computer.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
- understands Google along with all other web browsers must adhere to any and all laws, of any and all States with the United States and abroad when anyone under the age of 18 years old is involved. Migrastil.com is law compliant. Migrastil.com does not hire children to perform any work on this web property known as a e-commerce website. Children are not allowed to peruse, join, read, write or co-join this website.
Children is defined as a person under the age of 18 years age, no matter if they are emancipated or not, or they are the ward of court jurisdictions. Children are not allowed to contract in the State of California and most other states as well, any and all transactions will be cancelled and refunded immediately, when known. Moreover, any and all transactions made by children will vitiate the contract.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS WEB PROPERTY, WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" WITH ALL FAULTS, AND MIGRASTIL.COM DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR TITLE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OR INTERFERENCE WITH ENJOYMENT, OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BY WAY OF ILLUSTRATION WITHOUT LIMITATION,
- DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL FULFILL ANY USER'S PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS, THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE.MIGRASTIL.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ANY HYPERLINKED THIRD-PARTY VENDOR.
Disclaimer of Liabilities
NEITHER MIGRASTIL.COM NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, PARTNERS, MANAGERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHER AGENTS SHALL HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY USER OR ITS PRINCIPALS OR AGENTS FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, COMMON LAW, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, STATUTE, OR REGULATION. USER, CLIENTS, MEMEBERS,
EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT MIGRASTIL.COM IS PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IN RELIANCE ON THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY, AND FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT SUCH LIMITATIONS ARE REASONABLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MIGRASTIL.COM 'S LIABILITY TO USER EXCEED THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY USER FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Special Notification for California Residents. Your Privacy Rights.
Users who reside in California and have provided Personally Identifiable Information to Migrastil.com may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personally Identifiable Information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at the mailing address or email address listed, herein. Within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request we will provide a list of the categories of Personally Identifiable Information disclosed to third-parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third-parties, if in-fact we receive a subpoena.
This request may be made by a User no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right to not fulfill your request should it be submitted to an address other than that which is listed, herein.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and would like a copy of our notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates that received your information in the past year, please submit a written request to our customer support team. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year, not all requests will be honored, and a extended period of up to 6 months may take place to insure legal aspects of releasing information.
For legal questions and or support please refer all inquiries to:
Last modified July 14, 2014